Metro Community Hub offers a range of low cost activities available to any person over the age of 50. This program is designed to enhance your health and well being, to improve your strength and ability, as well as maintain your independence.
Instructors are qualified and specialise in working with older people. Attendees should wear comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Instructors can work with you to support your range of movements by adapting movements to suit any limitations. The program includes:
- Move for Life 10 – 11 am $10.00
- Hub Healthy Hearts Walking Group 10 – 11 am No Cost (self directed)
- Move for Life 11 am – 12 noon $10.00
- Tai Chi 12.30 – 1.30 pm $5.00
- Gentle Yoga 1.30 – 2.30 pm $5.00
- Broadband For Seniors 9.30 am – 3.30 pm Free